The Association of Fraternal Leadership & Values offers outstanding programs for educational development, Fraternity/Sorority Leadership, and social interaction. The AFLV conferences provide participants the opportunity to see the “whole picture”. They put into perspective the interaction between fraternities, sororities, Greek Communities, and inter/national organizations that form the Fraternal movement in America.
AFLV Chapter members will receive two issues of Connections Magazine each semester as a benefit of their membership and have the option of purchasing additional subscriptions if needed. Subscriptions are also available for non-members to purchase. The main goal of Connections is to provide members with regular opportunities for development, a connection to the Association and their peer members, and to provoke thought within members' communities that will enhance their fraternal experience and their leadership roles.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Member discount registration for the AFLV Fraternal Leadership Conferences, the National Black Greek Leadership Conference, and the National Cultural Greek Leadership Conference
- Cutting edge development and training for students and professionals
- Single subscription to Connections, AFLV’s Quarterly Magazine
- Reduced subscription fees for additional copies of Connections Magazine
- Access to the AFLV on-line Career Center
- Access and use of the AFLV on-line forum
- Connect and interact with the largest network of fraternity/sorority councils in North America
- Connection and access to companies, speakers, & services that support the fraternal market
- Professional volunteer opportunities on a state, regional and national level
- Access to the AFLV Members Only section of the website
- Any other resources created and distributed by AFLV
The Association is always exploring new benefits for membership. Send any ideas to the AFLV Director of Member Engagement, Kyle Jordan.